Under President Obama, the US led the effort to force sexual promiscuity, prostitution and homosexual rights on poor countries against their will.
A number of highly controversial elements of the sexual “rights” agenda were, and continue to be, pushed on vulnerable countries:
• Through U.S. negotiation positions at the United Nations
• Through actions taken in foreign countries by U.S. embassies
• Through projects and programs of United Nations agencies and activist organizations that are being funded with U.S. tax dollars
1. Watch “Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda” here.
2. Sign the petition urging President Trump to restore U.S. leadership promoting traditional family values.
3. Spread the word! Send a link to the film to as many people as you can, and tell them to watch it and sign the petition.
Stand for Families Worldwide © 2012 | Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda © 2012
Protecting Against Cultural Imperialism