Under President Obama, the US led the effort to force sexual promiscuity, prostitution and homosexual rights on poor countries against their will.
A number of highly controversial elements of the sexual “rights” agenda were, and continue to be, pushed on vulnerable countries:
• Through U.S. negotiation positions at the United Nations
• Through actions taken in foreign countries by U.S. embassies
• Through projects and programs of United Nations agencies and activist organizations that are being funded with U.S. tax dollars
1. Watch “Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda” here.
2. Sign the petition urging President Trump to restore U.S. leadership promoting traditional family values.
3. Spread the word! Send a link to the film to as many people as you can, and tell them to watch it and sign the petition.
Cultural imperialism must be stopped. You can easily make your voice heard by clicking the button below.
Stand for Families Worldwide © 2012 | Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda © 2012
Protecting Against Cultural Imperialism