To the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres and the UN Ambassadors of 190 UN Member States:
We would like to bring to your attention a serious matter concerning the protection of the health and innocence of the world’s children.
You may be aware that Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the U.S. affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) has been under criminal investigation in the United States for harvesting and selling the body parts of aborted babies.
However, you may not be aware that through many of their 65,000 service points in over 170 countries, IPPF is promoting promiscuity, sexual pleasure and high-risk sexual behavior (including bondage and sadomasochistic sex) to children, under the guise of UN–mandated sexual education and counseling.
Please consider the following alarming facts:
• At the UN and across the world, IPPF has openly distributed their dangerous publication “Healthy, Happy, and Hot” for HIV-infected minors that, among other things, teaches children about anal and oral sex, tells them they have a right to sexual pleasure, and tells HIV-infected youth they do not have to tell their sexual partners they are infected with HIV. 
• IPPF has also distributed the highly controversial “It’s All One” sexuality education curricula at the UN and in many countries to indoctrinate children in IPPF’s radical and harmful sexual rights agenda. For example, “It’s All One” among other things, references sexual pleasure over 62 times and is replete with instructions on how children can obtain sexual pleasure through various risky sex acts.
• IPPF is one of the largest providers of sexual education for children in the world and partners with and receives millions of dollars from multiple UN agencies.
• As one of the largest abortion and “sexual health” providers in the world, IPPF and their affiliates benefit financially from sexually active youth who need their services, such as sexual counseling, condoms, contraceptives, abortions, HIV and other STI testing and treatment, etc. This creates a serious conflict of interest any time Planned Parenthood entities are involved in the sex education of children.
Therefore, to protect the health and innocence of children worldwide, we, as officers of governments, members of civil society, medical and mental health professionals, concerned citizens and parents, respectfully request that the United Nations and UN Member States investigate the harmful practices of Planned Parenthood at the international, national, and local levels and stop funding Planned Parenthood.
We strongly urge the United Nations, specifically,
1. To establish a committee to conduct a comprehensive investigation into all UN associations or partnerships with International Planned Parenthood Federation and their affiliates, including any UN funding of their activities.
2. To investigate IPPF’s harmful teachings to minors on issues of sex, sexual pleasure and sexuality using objectionable, sexually explicit or pornographic materials.
3. To investigate IPPF’s abortion practices to determine if they are harvesting and selling aborted baby body parts.
4. Upon finding evidence showing they are harming children, to consider rescinding the UN consultative status of IPPF and their affiliates and to cease all funding of their programs and activities.
Please join with us in protecting the world’s children. More documentation regarding the harmful activities of Planned Parenthood can be found at InvestigateIPPF.org.
Together we can protect the world’s children!
Sharon Slater, President
Family Watch International
Chair UN Family Rights Caucus
Michelle A. Cretella, MD, FCP, President
American College of Pediatricians
Lola Velarde, International Director
Institute for Family Policy (Europe)
Ann Kioko, President
African Organization for Families
Christine de Marcellus Vollmer, President
Latin American Alliance for the Family (ALAFA)
Political Network for Values
Michele Lentz, President
Child Protection League
Theresa Okafor, President
Foundation for African Cultural Heritage
Comprometido con el Derecho a Vivir
Errol Naidoo, Founder and CEO
Family Policy Institute (South Africa)
The Confederation of Women of the Republic of Poland
Parents’ Rights In Education (Oregon, USA)
Valerie Huber, President/CEO
Ascend (formerly, National Abstinence Education Association)
Associacion Provida de Venezuela-PROVIVE
Family Watch International and the UN Family Rights Caucus, along with many other organizations, are calling upon the United Nations and world governments: To investigate Planned Parenthood for harming the health and innocence of millions of children across the world, to rescind Planned Parenthood’s UN status, and to cease partnering with or funding Planned Parenthood’s harmful activities.
We invite all parents worldwide to also join us in these efforts.
Please consider taking at least one of the eight steps listed below to help expose Planned Parenthood and stop them from harming more children.
1. Sign the letter calling upon the United Nations and UN Member States to cease funding and to investigate the activities of International Planned Parenthood Federation and their affiliates.
2. Lobby your own government to withhold their donations to the UN agencies listed in this brief until those agencies stop funding International Planned Parenthood and establish a permanent written policy not to fund them in the future. Encourage government leaders to go to InvestigateIPPF.org for more information.
3. Find out if your national, state or local government is currently funding Planned Parenthood or one of their affiliates directly.If so, ask them to stop all funding immediately and to investigate their activities.
4. Identify the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic or office near you, and investigate what they are doing in your community.They have over 65,000 service points in 170 countries, and their affiliates often operate under innocent sounding names. See a list of their U.S. affiliates here and their international affiliates here.
5. If you are a U.S. citizen, please write or call your Washington representatives and ask them to continue to support efforts to defund Planned Parenthood and to continue the Congressional investigations into Planned Parenthood’s activities. Support any bills that prohibit federal funding for Planned Parenthood, any of their affiliates or any other entities that perform abortions.
6. Find out if any of your local schools contract with Planned Parenthood or use any Planned Parenthood programs or materials and, if so work to stop them. Click here for guidelines on how to do this.
7. Find out if the company you work for or any of the businesses you patronize fund or support Planned Parenthood or their activities. Ask them to establish a policy prohibiting any further donations to Planned Parenthood or their affiliates.
8. Encourage others to come to this site (InvestigateIPPF.org) and encourage them to take one or more of these eight steps too.
 The following are quotes from the IPPF publication, “Healthy, Happy and Hot”:
* “Young people living with HIV have the right to sexual pleasure. Sex can feel great and can be really fun! Many people think sex is just about vaginal or anal intercourse… But, there are lots of different ways to have sex and lots of different types of sex. Sex can include kissing, touching, licking, tickling, sucking, and cuddling. Some people like to have aggressive sex, while others like to have soft and slow sex with their partners. There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!”
* “It’s your body. You choose what you do, when you do it, how and with whom.”
* “Play with yourself! Masturbation is a great way to find out more about your body and what you find sexually stimulating. Don’t stop there: Find out how your partner’s body work.”
* “Talk about or act out your fantasies. Talk dirty to them.”
* “Some people have sex when they have been drinking alcohol or using drugs. This is your choice.”
This brochure also falsely states that sexual rights relating to a person’s sexual orientation and gender identity are recognized around the world as human rights.
 See video clip exposing the radical and harmful elements of “It’s All One” curriculum.