Governments may be aware that Planned Parenthood Federation of America—the U.S. affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), one of the largest abortion businesses in the world—has been under investigation in the United States for such heinous actions as selling the body parts of aborted babies. Yet, many governments that are funding Planned Parenthood entities are completely unaware that Planned Parenthood is also in the business of sexualizing children with the graphic, erotic, and often pornographic, sexuality education programs they establish in schools and communities around the world.
In fact, Planned Parenthood is the world’s largest provider of “comprehensive sexuality education,” which would be better named comprehensive sexualization education, as these programs teach children as young as age five that they have a right to sexual pleasure, instruct children in how to engage in high-risk sexual acts, and encourage children to experiment with heterosexual and homosexual sex—usually without the knowledge or consent of parents.
For this reason and others, International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) with its 60,000 affiliates in over 170 countries, is one of the greatest threats to children worldwide. Yet, many governments and UN agencies continue to support Planned Parenthood with millions of dollars each year.
SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS TEACHING CHILDREN!
It can be difficult to believe that an organization actually encourages children to experiment sexually at young ages and to engage in various sex acts. However, the evidence is abundant and undeniable.
Warning: The links below expose materials that are quite disturbing even for adults. Yet this is what Planned Parenthood intends to be taught to children at the youngest of ages.
1. “IT’S ALL ONE,” LAUNCHED AT THE UN BY IPPF, a curriculum intended for school children, instructs them on how to stimulate their partner to orgasm, promotes homosexual and heterosexual sex as a right for children, and references sexual pleasure over 50 times and abortion over 100 times.
2. “HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND HOT”—PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S SEX GUIDE FOR YOUTH, contains sexually explicit language and dangerous instruction. Aimed at young people with HIV, it promotes casual sex with multiple partners, as well as oral, anal, and homosexual sex. Among other things, it states:
“Some people like to have aggressive sex.”
“There is no right or wrong way to have sex.”
In addition, the publication encourages youth to keep their sexual activity secret from their parents.
3. International Planned Parenthood SEXUAL RIGHTS DECLARATION. A video by American Life League exposes IPPF’s sexual rights agenda and its goal of promoting sexual and gender autonomy and “sexual rights” to children and adults alike, including the right to express their sexuality. IPPF also seeks to emancipate children from their parents.
4. PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S U.S. AFFILIATE PROMOTES SELF-ABUSE, BONDAGE, DOMINATION, AND SADOMASOCHIST SEX TO TEENS, as shown in a number of highly disturbing undercover videos of Planned Parenthood sex counseling sessions with young women posing as minors.
6. “The War on Children: The Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda,” documents Planned Parenthood’s role in promoting explicit comprehensive sexuality education and uncovers CSE’s widespread, deceptive assault on the health and innocence of even very young children throughout the world. This documentary is subtitled in various languages, and is available in both a 10-minute or 35-minute version at www.StopCSE.org.
7. IT’S PERFECTLY NORMAL: Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex, and Sexual Health, an illustrated children’s book endorsed by and distributed by Planned Parenthood normalizes homosexuality and contains graphic illustrations of both male and female children masturbating. Masturbation is encouraged as a normal and desirable behavior. The book shows illustrations of nude men and women having sex and of naked girls and boys in a variety of sexual situations.
As evidenced by the many examples above, Planned Parenthood sexualizes children with their sexuality education curricula and counseling, most often without the knowledge and consent of parents. (Planned Parenthood believes that children have a right to the information they provide and that this right trumps the rights of parents.)
Not only are these harmful Planned Parenthood activities funded directly by many countries around the world, many governments are also funding the UN agencies that, in turn, fund Planned Parenthood. International Planned Parenthood Federation receives millions of dollars from UN agencies, including UNAIDS, UN WOMEN, UNICEF, and WHO. (For more on this, see Family Watch’s policy brief titled “International Planned Parenthood Federation & Children’s “Right” to Sex.”)
Sexualizing children through their “education” programs is a multibillion-dollar business for Planned Parenthood. By sexualizing children, Planned Parenthood can create lifelong customers who will need to purchase the kind of products and services Planned Parenthood provides, such as sexual counseling, condoms, contraceptives, abortions, STD testing and treatment, including for HIV/AIDS. So, for example, telling youth they don’t have to inform their partners that they are HIV positive (See their “Healthy, Happy, and Hot” publication) makes great business sense for Planned Parenthood—it creates more customers.
This is why Planned Parenthood and their affiliates spend millions of dollars lobbying worldwide to remove legal restrictions on abortions and to establish policies mandating that governments provide family planning services, commodities and STD treatment—and other services that Planned Parenthood provides. They also lobby for government-mandated sexuality education programs—then even provide the curricula, replete with information they slip in that sexualizes children and teaches children they are “sexual from birth,” thus creating more paying customers for their businesses.
The multi-millions of dollars governments are providing to fund Planned Parenthood actually work against these countries as funds are used not just to promote harmful CSE, but also to lobby for policies and laws that advance controversial sexual rights, including sexual freedom for all at any age, abortion without any restrictions, and legalization of prostitution and pornography.
Click here to see a list of some of the positions advocated for by International Planned Parenthood Federation and their many affiliates.
Family Watch International and the UN Family Rights Caucus, along with many other organizations, are calling upon the United Nations and world governments: To investigate Planned Parenthood for harming the health and innocence of millions of children across the world, to rescind Planned Parenthood’s UN status, and to cease partnering with or funding Planned Parenthood’s harmful activities.
We invite all parents worldwide to also join us in these efforts.
Please consider taking at least one of the eight steps listed below to help expose Planned Parenthood and stop them from harming more children.
1. Sign the letter calling upon the United Nations and UN Member States to cease funding and to investigate the activities of International Planned Parenthood Federation and their affiliates.
2. Lobby your own government to withhold their donations to the UN agencies listed in this brief until those agencies stop funding International Planned Parenthood and establish a permanent written policy not to fund them in the future. Encourage government leaders to go to InvestigateIPPF.org for more information.
3. Find out if your national, state or local government is currently funding Planned Parenthood or one of their affiliates directly.If so, ask them to stop all funding immediately and to investigate their activities.
4. Identify the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic or office near you, and investigate what they are doing in your community.They have over 65,000 service points in 170 countries, and their affiliates often operate under innocent sounding names. See a list of their U.S. affiliates here and their international affiliates here.
5. If you are a U.S. citizen, please write or call your Washington representatives and ask them to continue to support efforts to defund Planned Parenthood and to continue the Congressional investigations into Planned Parenthood’s activities. Support any bills that prohibit federal funding for Planned Parenthood, any of their affiliates or any other entities that perform abortions.
6. Find out if any of your local schools contract with Planned Parenthood or use any Planned Parenthood programs or materials and, if so work to stop them. Click here for guidelines on how to do this.
7. Find out if the company you work for or any of the businesses you patronize fund or support Planned Parenthood or their activities. Ask them to establish a policy prohibiting any further donations to Planned Parenthood or their affiliates.
8. Encourage others to come to this site (InvestigateIPPF.org) and encourage them to take one or more of these eight steps too.