Governments may be aware that Planned Parenthood Federation of America—the U.S. affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), one of the largest abortion businesses in the world—has been under investigation in the United States for such heinous actions as selling the body parts of aborted babies. Yet, many governments that are funding Planned Parenthood entities are completely unaware that Planned Parenthood is also in the business of sexualizing children with the graphic, erotic, and often pornographic, sexuality education programs they establish in schools and communities around the world.
In fact, Planned Parenthood is the world’s largest provider of “comprehensive sexuality education,” which would be better named comprehensive sexualization education, as these programs teach children as young as age five that they have a right to sexual pleasure, instruct children in how to engage in high-risk sexual acts, and encourage children to experiment with heterosexual and homosexual sex—usually without the knowledge or consent of parents.
For this reason and others, International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) with its 65,000 affiliates in over 170 countries, is one of the greatest threats to children worldwide. Yet, many governments and UN agencies continue to support Planned Parenthood with millions of dollars each year.
SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS TEACHING CHILDREN!
It can be difficult to believe that an organization actually encourages children to experiment sexually at young ages and to engage in various sex acts. However, the evidence is abundant and undeniable.
Warning: The links below expose materials that are quite disturbing even for adults. Yet this is what Planned Parenthood intends to be taught to children at the youngest of ages.
1. “IT’S ALL ONE,” an IPPF-supported curriculum intended for school children, instructs them on how to stimulate their partner to orgasm, promotes homosexual and heterosexual sex as a right for children, and references sexual pleasure over 50 times and abortion over 100 times.
2. “HEALTHY, HAPPY AND HOT,” aimed at young people with HIV, tells youth they don’t have to tell their sexual partners they are infected, contains sexually explicit language, and encourages casual sex with multiple partners (including oral, anal, and homosexual sex). Among other things, it states:
“Some people like to have aggressive sex.”
“There is no right or wrong way to have sex.”
In addition, the publication encourages youth to keep their sexual activity secret from their parents.
3. International Planned Parenthood SEXUAL RIGHTS DECLARATION. A video by American Life League exposes IPPF’s sexual rights agenda and its goal of promoting sexual and gender autonomy and “sexual rights” to children and adults alike, including the right to express their sexuality. IPPF also seeks to emancipate children from their parents.
4. PLANNED PARENTHOOD’S U.S. AFFILIATE PROMOTES SELF-ABUSE, BONDAGE, DOMINATION, AND SADOMASOCHIST SEX TO TEENS, as shown in a number of highly disturbing undercover videos of Planned Parenthood sex counseling sessions with young women posing as minors.
6. “The War on Children: The Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda,” documents Planned Parenthood’s role in promoting explicit comprehensive sexuality education and uncovers CSE’s widespread, deceptive assault on the health and innocence of even very young children throughout the world. This documentary is subtitled in various languages, and is available in both a 10-minute or 35-minute version at www.StopCSE.org.
7. “IT’S PERFECTLY NORMAL,” endorsed and distributed by Planned Parenthood, contains graphic illustrations of naked male and female children masturbating and having heterosexual and homosexual sex, teaching them this is all perfectly normal.
As evidenced by the many examples above, Planned Parenthood sexualizes children with their sexuality education curricula and counseling, most often without the knowledge and consent of parents. (Planned Parenthood believes that children have a right to the information they provide and that this right trumps the rights of parents.)
Not only are these harmful Planned Parenthood activities funded directly by many countries around the world, many governments are also funding the UN agencies that, in turn, fund Planned Parenthood. International Planned Parenthood Federation receives millions of dollars from UN agencies, including UNAIDS, UN WOMEN, UNICEF, and WHO. (For more on this, see Family Watch’s policy brief titled “International Planned Parenthood Federation & Children’s “Right” to Sex.”)
Sexualizing children through their “education” programs is a multibillion-dollar business for Planned Parenthood. By sexualizing children, Planned Parenthood can create lifelong customers who will need to purchase the kind of products and services Planned Parenthood provides, such as sexual counseling, condoms, contraceptives, abortions, STD testing and treatment, including for HIV/AIDS. So, for example, telling youth they don’t have to inform their partners that they are HIV positive (See their “Healthy, Happy, and Hot” publication) makes great business sense for Planned Parenthood—it creates more customers.
This is why Planned Parenthood and their affiliates spend millions of dollars lobbying worldwide to remove legal restrictions on abortions and to establish policies mandating that governments provide family planning services, commodities and STD treatment—and other services that Planned Parenthood provides. They also lobby for government-mandated sexuality education programs—then even provide the curricula, replete with information they slip in that sexualizes children and teaches children they are “sexual from birth,” thus creating more paying customers for their businesses.
The multi-millions of dollars governments are providing to fund Planned Parenthood actually work against these countries as funds are used not just to promote harmful CSE, but also to lobby for policies and laws that advance controversial sexual rights, including sexual freedom for all at any age, abortion without any restrictions, and legalization of prostitution and pornography.
Click here to see a list of some of the positions advocated for by International Planned Parenthood Federation and their many affiliates.
Dear UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres & UN Ambassadors:
We would like to bring to your attention a serious matter concerning the protection of the health and innocence of the world’s children.
You may be aware that Planned Parenthood Federation of America, the U.S. affiliate of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) has been under criminal investigation in the United States for harvesting and selling the body parts of aborted babies.
However, you may not be aware that through many of their 65,000 service points in over 170 countries, IPPF is promoting promiscuity, sexual pleasure and high-risk sexual behavior (including bondage and sadomasochistic sex) to children, under the guise of UN–mandated sexual education and counseling.
Please consider the following alarming facts:
Therefore, to protect the health and innocence of children worldwide, we, as officers of governments, members of civil society, medical and mental health professionals, concerned citizens and parents, respectfully request that the United Nations and UN Member States investigate the harmful practices of Planned Parenthood at the international, national, and local levels and stop partnering with and/or funding Planned Parenthood.
We strongly urge the United Nations:
1. To establish a committee to conduct a comprehensive investigation into all UN associations or partnerships with International Planned Parenthood Federation and their affiliates, including any UN funding of their activities;
2. To investigate IPPF’s harmful teachings to minors on issues of sex, sexual pleasure and sexuality using objectionable, sexually explicit or pornographic materials;
3. To investigate IPPF’s abortion practices to determine if they are harvesting and selling aborted baby body parts;
4. To consider ending all UN funding of IPPF and their affiliate organizations.
Please join with us in protecting the world’s children. More documentation regarding the harmful activities of Planned Parenthood can be found at InvestigateIPPF.org.
Together we can protect the world’s children!
[YOUR NAME INSERTED HERE]
THE FOLLOWING SIGNATURES OF GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND LEADERS OF MEDICAL, SCIENTIFIC AND FAITH-BASED ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS CONCERNED CITIZENS, PARENTS AND YOUTH, REPRESENT OVER 4 MILLION PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE.
Sharon Slater, President
Family Watch International
Michelle A. Cretella, MD, FCP, President
American College of Pediatricians
Brian Brown, President
International Organization for the Family (IOF)
Lola Velarde, International Director
Institute for Family Policy (Europe)
Theresa Okafor, President
Foundation for African Cultural Heritage
Benjamin Bull, Executive Director
UN Family Rights Caucus
Christine de Marcellus Vollmer, President
Latin American Alliance for the Family (ALAFA)
Political Network for Values
Michele Lentz, President
Child Protection League
Ann Kioko, President
African Organization for Families
Comprometido con el Derecho a Vivir
Errol Naidoo, Founder and CEO
Family Policy Institute (South Africa)
The Confederation of Women of the Republic of Poland
Parents’ Rights In Education (Oregon, USA)
Valerie Huber, President/CEO
Ascend (formerly, National Abstinence Education Association)
Associacion Provida de Venezuela-PROVIVE
The Child & Adolescent Health Alliance
Nicholeen Peck, President
Worldwide Oraganization for Women (WOW)
Family Watch International and the UN Family Rights Caucus, along with many other organizations, are calling upon the United Nations and world governments: To investigate Planned Parenthood for harming the health and innocence of millions of children across the world, and to cease partnering with or funding Planned Parenthood’s harmful activities.
We invite all parents worldwide to also join us in these efforts.
Please consider taking at least one of the eight steps listed below to help expose Planned Parenthood and stop them from harming more children.
1. Sign the letter above calling upon the United Nations and UN Member States to cease funding and to investigate the activities of International Planned Parenthood Federation and their affiliates.
2. Lobby your own government to withhold their donations to the UN agencies listed in this brief until those agencies stop funding International Planned Parenthood and establish a permanent written policy not to fund them in the future. Encourage government leaders to go to InvestigateIPPF.org for more information.
3. Find out if your national, state or local government is currently funding Planned Parenthood or one of their affiliates directly.If so, ask them to stop all funding immediately and to investigate their activities.
4. Identify the nearest Planned Parenthood clinic or office near you, and investigate what they are doing in your community.They have over 65,000 service points in 170 countries, and their affiliates often operate under innocent sounding names. See a list of their U.S. affiliates here and their international affiliates here.
5. If you are a U.S. citizen, please write or call your Washington representatives and ask them to continue to support efforts to defund Planned Parenthood and to continue the Congressional investigations into Planned Parenthood’s activities. Support any bills that prohibit federal funding for Planned Parenthood, any of their affiliates or any other entities that perform abortions.
6. Find out if any of your local schools contract with Planned Parenthood or use any Planned Parenthood programs or materials and, if so work to stop them. Click here for guidelines on how to do this.
7. Find out if the company you work for or any of the businesses you patronize fund or support Planned Parenthood or their activities. Ask them to establish a policy prohibiting any further donations to Planned Parenthood or their affiliates.
8. Encourage others to come to this site (InvestigateIPPF.org) to take one or more of these eight steps too.
 The following are quotes from the IPPF publication, “Healthy, Happy and Hot”:
* “Young people living with HIV have the right to sexual pleasure. Sex can feel great and can be really fun! Many people think sex is just about vaginal or anal intercourse… But, there are lots of different ways to have sex and lots of different types of sex. Sex can include kissing, touching, licking, tickling, sucking, and cuddling. Some people like to have aggressive sex, while others like to have soft and slow sex with their partners. There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!”
* “It’s your body. You choose what you do, when you do it, how and with whom.”
* “Play with yourself! Masturbation is a great way to find out more about your body and what you find sexually stimulating. Don’t stop there: Find out how your partner’s body work.”
* “Talk about or act out your fantasies. Talk dirty to them.”
* “Some people have sex when they have been drinking alcohol or using drugs. This is your choice.”
This brochure also falsely states that sexual rights relating to a person’s sexual orientation and gender identity are recognized around the world as human rights.
 See video clip exposing the radical and harmful elements of “It’s All One” curriculum.